I
am a very shy person when you get to know me at first but once you know the
real me i am a really fun and easy going and talk a lot kind of girl. I really
really love flowers, i don’t know there’s just something about flowers that is
so mesmerizing. I am a really romantic girl, i really love watching love
stories and day dreaming about it. I am also a really softhearted girl. I tend
to cry a lot when something really makes me sad or angry. Sometimes i may look very
tough in the outside but i am not like that actually. I really love travelling
and would just agree to any trip if someone ask me to go with them, and my
dream when i am rich is, the first thing to do is to travel all around the
world and learn other cultures and get to know many languages.
